Sunday 10 November 2013

The Weekend Pamper || The Liebster Award


I have been nominated for the “Liebster Award” from the lovely girl over at http://emilou140597.blogspot.com.au/. I am so grateful for this, I certainly didn't expect to get nominated for something so quickly (I only started blogging a couple of months ago!).

The Rules:
1.      Link the bolgger who nominated you (here!).
2.      Answer the questions which your nominator has asked.
3.      To keep the chain following, nominate some of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers and let them know you've done so.
4.      Create some fab questions for your nominees to answer.

Questions and Answers:

1. Why did you want to start blogging?
I stated blogging because I really wanted a place to record all my thoughts towards beauty and skincare.

2. Whose blog do you visit the most?
I would have to visit Anna’s blog at http://www.viviannadoesmakeup.com/ the most. It’s almost a tad embarrassing.  

3. One person you would love to meet?
BEYONCE!!!!

4. Favourite make up brand?
Definitely MAC.

5. What is one of your winter fashion/beauty favourites?
A winter fashion favourite would have to be a brightly coloured scarf. I always get sick of wearing dark colours and a bright scarf is an easy way to inject some colour into you’re outfit. As for beauty I think I'll say… bronzer (a bit of a strange choice!) I usually lose my tan in the winter, so bronzing up the face is a necessity.

6. What is your favourite film?
My favourite film is Breaking Dawn Part 2. I may or may not be a bit of a Twilight fan…

7. How long have you been blogging for? 
I’ve been blogging since August this year.

8. What is one place you would most like to visit?
I would love to go to London!

9. What is your favourite clothing brand? 
My favourite clothing brand… hmmmm … Dotti would have to be my favourite. Their clothes fit me perfectly!

My Nominees are: 

My Questions:
1.      What do you spend more time on, skincare or makeup?
2.      Are you more of a drug store or high end kind of beauty gal?
3.      What is your favourite foundation or base?
4.      List your top 5 favourite beauty products.
5.      What is the most enjoyable thing about blogging?
6.      Do you prefer to read books or watch TV?
7.      Which is your most worn perfume?
8.      If you were to give any advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
9.      Sum up your fashion style in a sentence.
10. Two years from now, what would you like to be doing? 

X Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment