Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Skincare || Body Skincare Bits


I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when it comes to the lack of care I give my body skin. I'm extremely lazy, and one of my New Year's resolutions was to take better care of it.

To kick start my body care routine, I dry brush all my limbs with the Body Shop Body Brush (say that three times fast) whilst the shower water warms up. Once I hop into the shower, I run some of the Jurlique Citrus Shower Gel all over. I switch it up from the Jasmine scent to the Citrus sent because I get a bit bored of the scents after a while. Once a week I exfoliate my skin with the Jurlique Body Exfoliating Gel, something that I probably wont repurchase. It's just a little pricey for what it is and I want to try a Body Shop offering. My favourite razors are the Venus Embraces (in pink duh). They make shaving less of a chore and quick thanks to the wide blades and comfortable handle.

Once I've stepped out of the shower, I slather my body in the Jurlique Citrus Body Care Lotion. A lovely lightweight moisturiser is just what my limbs are crying out for after a wash. If I need a little more hydration, coconut oil is a good option, as is any sort of sorbolene cream. My favourite fake tan is the Sukin Sunless Bronzing Gel because its so subtle. If you want a fake tan to turn your skin into a deep golden bronze, this isn't for you. It's perfect for me however, because it gives such a lovely colour that looks like I have just got back from a holiday.

This quick and simple body care routine leaves ample time for me to fluff around with my facial skincare in the evenings. I tend to neglect my body in the mornings, favouring a few more minuets of sleep.

How do you look after your body skin?

X Suzy  

No comments:

Post a Comment