Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Review || Organic Care Shampoo and Conditioner



I've gone through quite a few conditioners in my time. I had favourites from Pantene and Sunsilk but it wasn't until last year when I realised all the benefits from using natural products and the harm that chemicals can do. Since then I've tried both of the Sukin conditioners and I was unimpressed. I stumbled upon the Organic Care Dry Nourish Conditioner when my sister tried the conditioner, didn't like it and let me have a try. It was instant love. The ingredients are fantastic, but there are some chemicals in there. However these are derived naturally from plants, which make them friendlier. The result is beautifully conditioned hair which is deeply nourished form natural oils, not coated in silicones. If you're used to the feeling of a silicone heavy conditioner, this may take a little bit of getting used to.


After going through a couple of bottles of the conditioner, I thought I might give the Organic Care Conditioning Shampoo Anti-Dandruff a try. It's much the same as the conditioner in the sense that it's not 100% natural as it makes out, but the chemicals are sourced from natural plants. It foams up really well, giving my hair a good clean. My dandruff is also kept at bay when I use this.

These truly are wonderful hair care products, the balance between natural and chemicals is just right. I get mine from Coles, each for $3.50. Great price, great quality.

Have you tried any of the Organic Care range?

X Suzy     

No comments:

Post a Comment