Saturday 9 November 2013

The Makeup || Cheeky Trio


For a while now I've been searching for the perfect blush for me. And I’ve found it in the form of MAC's Pink Swoon. This bright pink looks terrifying in the pan, definitely something I would never put on my cheeks, but it’s in the Sheertone formula, which means it’s...um...sheer (who would have guessed?). I have been a bit obsessed recently with this, and for good reason. It just looks fab. Full stop.


I usually wear Pink Swoon with my cheeks contoured from the MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40 and highlighted with the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. I swirl a small blush brush in the pan, apply it right onto the apples of my cheeks, and bring it out along my cheek bones. Next I take a bigger fluffy brush and blend everything together. Top up the highlight (more sparkles durr) and I continue on with my makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment